We are moving right along! Today, we received a letter from the USCIS in Memphis stating that they had received our petition and that we would receive a fingerprint letter next. With immigration, you are always standing by the mail box. I mailed our I600A on 4/11/08, so this is a pretty good time frame so far. It is floating around that it is taking 2 months from the last time that your last piece of required paperwork is received by immigration for your I171H to be processed. This absolutely makes me nuts! 2 months, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? But, as usual, there is not a whole lot I can do about it, so again, I am back to reality when I realize that I am not the one in control. Hmph, imagine that, I'm not in control. Thanks for the reality check.
I almost have the third and final group of paperwork ready to send to Gladney. We will then work toward completing our home study and look to get "formal" approval from Gladney for the Ethiopia program. See, we are moving along!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment