Today, I scanned and emailed our entire dossier to Jessica, our caseworker at Gladney for her to look over and check to see if there are any corrections. I am a old hand at dossier preparation and feel pretty good about what I have so far. It's good to have them check it and they will check it pretty thoroughly to see if changes or corrections need to be made.
I was concerned about using at out of state agency, but all in all, it's been very easy. No different from using one here locally, except that we communicate through email most of the time. I scan everything in and store it on the computer anyway, so anything that they need, I email them and mail the hard copy of they need the original. Stay tuned to see what kind of report we get back on our dossier documents. I'll let you know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment