Thursday, June 19, 2008

Only Minor Corrections

We received an email from our casework with only a few minor changes in our dossier documents. One of which included the fact that I added an extra 0 onto the end of Pat's income. Wishful thinking maybe??? It completely cracked me up when I saw what I had messed up on his salary. I bet she thought at first, why in the world is SHE working?

Anywho, the other changes were very minor. A couple of changes in our reference letters, just wording mostly that would make things translate a little easier and clearer. I am truly thankful that they make sure that this is just as it should be. It also makes me think that they probably even actually read these documents in this dossier and that makes me feel good also. Thanks for checking in on us, I know that not a whole lot of people even know that this blog exists yet, but I will soon make it public and people can follow us in our journey once again. My goal is to journal the time line and happenings of this adoption, so that someday, our baby can have this information and know how much we had to do just to bring her home where she should be. We love you baby girl and can't wait to get you home with your family.

No comments: