Today we received a letter in the mail from USCIS that I knew was trouble when I saw it in the mailbox. It had a handwritten address on it, instead of the printed address on our form showing through a window envelope.
Sure enough, it was trouble. I opened it and it was a request for more information. Absolutely nuts! The information that they are requesting is perhaps the stupidest thing that I have ever heard of. I knew in my heart that this was probably going to happen as, from what I am hearing, everyone is getting these stupid letters requesting the same information. Must have been a sale on these form letters.
So, I went inside, cried, called Pat, cried some more. Hung up the phone and REALLY cried. Crying makes me feel better, well except for that ugly headache it left me. Frustration has set in and I'm struggling here. Anyone got any suggestions? Other than the obvious, of course.
Still praying,
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment