Me, that's who.
It's been 3 months today since I filed our I600A which is the petition to bring a child into this country. It is another one of those hoops that you have to jump through in order to get this thing complete. It took a long time for us to get it back with Jadyn, but not this long. I can't help but think that 3 months is just a little ridiculous. It's making me crazy. It seems as though they are requesting more information from other families, but we have not heard one word.
I know that it is God's perfect timing, but the waiting simply stinks. I'm not a very good "waiter" anyway. I think that part of the reason that God called us to adopt is the fact that I am not a good "waiter". Pat's even worse at it than I am. I can at least stay somewhat rational about the whole thing. :) But, hopefully soon, this leg of the race will be in the past and we will be pressing on toward the goal that lies ahead. We will have that form in our hands and then our dossier will be on it's way to Texas, Washington and then to Ethiopia. It is at the time that it goes to Washington that we will officially go on the waiting list for the referral of our baby girl. By the way, we are requesting a toddler, closer to Jadyn's age so they will have each other to grow and play together. These are exciting times. Sorry that it has been so long since my last post, there is just not alot going on right now. Hopefully, that will change very soon.

1 comment:
Loving the new blog! So sorry about all the immigration crap. I'm praying...
How about a NAME discussion post on this Ethiopian daughter of yours! LOL
Love ya Amy~
Post a Comment