Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Hood's Hit Addis

Well, our dossier at least.

We received an email from our SW yesterday saying that she had received confirmation that our dossier had made it all the way to Addis!

Hooray, it's there!  And we are just waiting, patiently.  Well, we are waiting. :)  After 5 long months of things moving at a snail's pace, it is exciting that things have moved quickly in the last couple of weeks.  Now, come on referral!  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Horray!!! Hopefully, the Hoods WILL hit Addis sooner than later. :) Thanks for keeping us all updated.
~Hugs
Terri

Tiffany said...

YAY!

Unknown said...

WAY COOL!!! We'll keep praying and asking God to give you a referral quickly... That is what's next, right???

I'm so ignorant on all of this stuff... Man... ask me just about anything musical, and I am good... Ask me a mommy question and I can probably give you an okay answer, though certainly not from my experience... BUT ask me an adoption question, and I am TOTALLY CLUELESS!!!! However, I think I am learning a little about all of this...kinda sorta. And I can be thankful for the joy that this brings to your lives... Thanks for being so sweet to educate me. And I have to say, I am totally amazed at your patience during the waiting process! You guys were amazing with Jadyn... and now you're displaying it again with Aliza. Must be a God thing! :)

Anyhow, happy for you! :)

Journey to Mia Lynn: said...

http://lifeinthebend.blogspot.com/

Thought you would enjoy this blog if you haven't ran across it already.

Jen P.

~Laura~ said...

yay!!