Friday, September 12, 2008

Scanning Copy...Please Wait

That is what I have looked at for 2 days straight.

I went downtown to the Secretary of State's office and had all of our documents authenticated. They have to have a paper attached to them with a state seal and a signature on it to make it "official". Every document had to be state sealed. The lady was very nice, I think she was there when we took our China dossier. They are very kind and very helpful in that office, and they seem genuinely happy for us. May be a big front, but that is the way they come across.

I have scanned, and scanned, and scanned. I have to send a CD with our entire certified, authenticated, complete dossier scanned on it. It has taken FOREVER. Our scanner is SO slow, but after about a million hours, I am finally finished. I will load it all up tomorrow, head to the post office, and overnight it to TX. They should have it Monday morning (hopefully, they are in Ft Worth) and I am praying that very quickly they will process it and get it out the door.

When it leaves there, we will be put on the waiting list for a referral. Hooray!

Things are picking up momentum.

Aliza, I am praying for you and I love you very much! - Mommy

To everyone else, thanks for checking in on us!

No comments: