
Here is the update we received on Sweet Girl today. We are so excited.
"D* is a sweet little girl. When she is with her friends she is very out going and talkative, but when I took her outside to play with Enoch (my son) and I, she became very shy... so we didn't play alone for very long. After we returned to her room, she was fine and wanted to play again. She loves attention and likes to be tickled." :)
Weight: 10.8 kg (23.8 lbs)

Look, Hair!

4 comments:
so fun!! Don't you just love those reports! we have the same court date you do! How fun, I can't believe how soon. Excited for you.
Amy,
i love seeing little bits of your beautiful girl, and thank God that she and you have found one another! I pray you will get a soner court date and that time will pass quickly and AK can feel the love you are sending. Missing birthdays is so hard...I greive the 2 I missed with Lillie!
awwwww. she is just precious!!!!! Less then 2 months till your court date! Woohoo!!!!
Hi Amy,
We have the same court date as you. I want to ask you a question over e-mail. Will you send me your e-mail address?
Laura B
lbredesen@satx.rr.com
Post a Comment