Thursday, June 4, 2009

New Picture and Latest Update

What a welcome surprise. After all of the excitement on Monday, Tuesday afternoon we received a new picture and an update on AK.

Here is what they are saying about her!


"From the instant you see Danait you fall in love. She has such a lively, capturing spirit. She did not stop laughing and smiling the entire time I was playing with her this afternoon. Her laughter has the ability to brighten any day! She is also quite the social butterfly prancing around the room wanting to play with everyone. She particularly liked playing hide and go seek behind the cribs. She would sprint behind the crib and peer out a few seconds later with a huge grin! She is growing up to be quite a little doll! I could have stayed and played with her all day!"

And here is the newest picture. Looks like hair is coming in again!

9 comments:

Robin said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!!!! We were out of town and I just heard the wonderful news!

Farmboy and Buttercup said...

What a sweet, sweet update!

Yes, she will have her hair soon!

Okay, we are dying for more pics of our little one. I think yours may be in the older kids home, kids 2 and older usually are. If so and you are able to get pictures, could email me through the link on my blog?

Jebena said...

She's beautiful. Her hair will grow soon enough. Until then, keep her precious head covered with kisses!!!!

Laura and Brad said...

What a wonderful update Amy!

Sparkz said...

I LOVE updates. I think they are the best part of the wait. Congrats. She IS quite the doll.

Tracy said...

Sweet Alyza! So fun to see a new pic! Soon you'll be traveling!

Margaret and Cordel said...

She is just precious! Congratulations!!!!

Sabrina said...

Beautiful picture!! She has such a loving little face!! Can't wait to follow your journey!

Midwest Mommy said...

What a cutie! We look forward to meeting you guys in Addis. See you soon.