Today, I received a letter from immigration stating my my fingerprints has been rejected and that they are to be repeated on 5/27/08. After receiving my FBI fingerprint packet back and having to repeat those, I was sort of expecting it, but nonetheless, it's still a little disheartening to get these rejected too. It just takes SO long to get this I171H processed in the great state of TN and it makes me nervous to have this set back.
Yes, yes, yes, I know that I am not in control. Believe me, I don't have to be reminded. I am reminded that on a daily basis. Right now, I just want to wallow in a little self-pity. There now, I feel better already. Not really, but what else can I do?
Pray that this is resolved quickly, please.
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment