The strangest thing happened to me today. I went to the new location of the USCIS application processing center in Nashville. It is so much more accessible to us, as it is now on our side of Nashville. It was quite the easy trip, in and out.
A weird thing happened while I was there. The lady that was doing my finger printing told me to "not be surprised if my fingerprints were rejected" because I had "worn off" my finger prints. WHAT? I cannot believe what I heard. I have never heard of anything so crazy in my life. She said that my finger prints were nearly smooth and that my prints had disappeared. I have told Pat for years that I was working to hard, he didn't believe me. Now, I guess he has the proof that he needs. I'm really not too concerned about it, I think they will go through fine, but I guess we'll see.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment