Friday, May 2, 2008

Oops

Today, we realized that our finger print appointment is scheduled for 5/6/08 and Pat will be out of town. Now that is just great. I toyed with the idea of taking it down to the office in Nashville and getting it rescheduled (fortunately, we are close) but we can't decided what will be the best thing. The paperwork says to mail it in, but we are so close.

What to do, what to do? Probably, the best thing would be for me to go ahead and get fingerprinted and take Pat's letter and have him rescheduled while we are there. I am afraid if we mail it in, it could take forever to get another appointment and this could possibly set us back considerably. So, as of right now, we will probably go ahead with my fingerprinting and I will reschedule Pat's while I am there.

No comments: