We received some good news and bad news in the mail today.
First, the good news, Pat has been cleared by the FBI to adopt another baby. He has not committed any crimes since he was fingerprinted the last time. That is very good news.
Now, the bad news, I did not pass. Or, at least my fingerprints did not pass. You are never going to believe this, my fingerprints were "too low", meaning that basically my fingerprints have worn off. Sound familiar? I just keep hearing the words of that lady in immigration playing over and over again in my head. I completely blew her off yesterday, not thinking for one second that I had anything to worry about. But, it seems that I have something to worry about as now I have to have my FBI fingerprints repeated and send in that information again to have these re-processed. Oh, the hoops we must jump through.
So, pray that things go quickly and that we can get this going and get this finger print clearance packet very quickly.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment