Well, believe it or not, we've been on the waiting list for 5 months. Today marks week 20 on the waiting list. It's gone by fairly quickly, but it's still not an easy wait.
Each morning when I get up I think to myself, "today might be the day". I really don't expect it to be too much longer. Maybe that's the anxiousness talking, maybe I'm just growing weary of waiting, or maybe it's just wishful thinking. Whatever it is, I want to hear something soon and I want to see my baby's face. We have a lot going on in our lives, but we always room for one more (or two).
I am asking that you pray with me. Pray for Aly Kate and for her caregivers. Pray that we see her sweet face quickly and that we can quickly obtain our court date and travel to bring our little girl home. We are so very excited, scared to death, and anxious to begin the journey of bringing a child into our home that so deserves the love of a family. Thanks for traveling this road with us. We love you, Alyza Kate. Hold on, we're coming for you.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I too cannot wait to see Aly Kate's sweet face!!!
Love you!
Post a Comment