Well, the countdown has officially begun.
There are LOTS of Gladney court cases this week and I can't wait to see how the coming days play out. To all those families that are preparing to hear their court news, you are in my prayers. I would ask that you, my friend and family, would pray for all of us that are awaiting to hear the GOOD news. It's such a stressful time and I pray that all will go smoothly. Hopefully, 1 week from today we will hear that we have passed court with flying colors and find our when we have to be in Ethiopia to pick up our sweet girl.
Hold on Alyza Kate, Mommy and Daddy are coming very soon! We love you and can't wait to meet you for the very first time. I pray that God has already given you our voices so that you will know that are your parents and that we will always be there for you. We love you very, very much!
Mommy and Daddy
Thanks for checking in on us, we can't wait to share good news on Friday!
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment