Monday, May 18, 2009

Trying Not to Lose It!

Let me just be honest with you, this time is by far the toughest time that we have had through this whole adoption process. I seems like the last 2 weeks have absolutely gone by at a snail's pace.

I am not a particularly patient person and I am definitely struggling with this one. It has consumed my thoughts and i am TERRIFIED that we will not pass court on Friday. Oh, I know that I will be okay if we don't, but the thought of not passing just makes me so very sad.

What can I do the next few days to pass my time and get my mind off things? Any suggestions?

7 comments:

Jen said...

I so agree with you abut how slow the past two weeks are going. Ugh... We are praying for good news all week long into next week: )

Robin said...

No advise I'm afraid. But knowing others are out there praying has comforted me. I know for sure I will not sleep well Wednesday night. I decided to take Thursday off, our court date day, and paint the girls' room. At least I'll feel like I'm accomplishing something!

Bitsy said...

Hang in there, girl!!! God is good... and He has already been with you all the way for this process... He has already gone before you!!!!

It's a little word called TRUST... :)

Love ya, girlie!

Bitz

Anonymous said...

a trip to Chattanooga might get your mind off court! :) Miss you~

Shadley said...

i understand your feelings! but don't worry, even if you don't pass the first, or second or FIFTH time :) things will work out!!! :)

Reading Rosie said...

Praying for your sweet family. We will be anxious to hear the GREAT news. Love you all.

Jebena said...

Sit in a corner quietly and revisit all your past blessings---and then pray for someone else on the list who is waiting for a courtdate or a referral. God Bless!!!