Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Time Is Here!

Well, it's 8:03 a.m. in Ethiopia. I'm not sure what time the court begins their day, but I would imagine that it is sometime soon. Don't guess sleep is on the agenda for me tonight. Not that I am a terrific sleeper anyway. :)

We prayed together as a family tonight and there is an army of people praying on our behalf. One thing about it, this court case has been bathed in prayer. If we don't pass, I will be sad, but I will press on toward the goal. We will bring her home.

It's probably going to be sometime around lunch before we hear anything, but when we do, you will be the very first to know. Until then, good night. I'm off to talk to my Father about a few things. :)

3 comments:

Renee said...

Hope you receive wonerful news today!

Laura and Brad said...

I woke up all night long! But I was glad, so I could pray throughout the night. Hope to hear some good news for everyone soon. It seems like court has been pretty tough this week.

Margaret and Cordel said...

PRAYING YOU HEAR GOOD NEWS TODAY!! You will need to make sure to update everyone on the forum too!! :)