Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Second Time Around

Well, here are are, again. And once again, we are calling you to prayer.

Tomorrow, we will hear about our second court date. We are so anxious to hear, we just want our baby girl home. Thing have changed with our case, which could make things a little more difficult. But, I know the One that is in control and I am trusting Him and His plan. If you have kept up with any of my blogging in the past, I have said it before and I will say it again:

ADOPTION IS NOT FOR SISSIES!

It is perhaps one of the toughest things that we have ever done, but by far, one of the most rewarding things. I would wait a hundred years on my girls. I don't know what tomorrow holds, but I am praying and will continue to do so throughout the night. Thank you for praying with us and I will update as soon as I have any information.

Alyza Kate, Mommy loves you very much and we will come get you very soon.

5 comments:

Susan said...

Praying for you and waiting alongside you.......put you up on my blog :)

Jebena said...

Praying, trusting, and believing that all will go well. The LORD our GOD is faithful in all things!

coffeemom said...

Praying for court for you today!! High hopes for good news! M

Jena said...

Praying for you today and trusting in the One that is in Control of ALL things.

Margaret and Cordel said...

Thinking of you and praying that you hear POSITIVE news today!!!