Our social worker called a while ago with the news that we did not pass.
We are sad, but very hopeful. Our new court date is June 1st and it seems as though it's a matter of clearing up a paperwork issue. So, hopefully, the hurdle won't be too big. Keep praying for Alyza Kate and for us.
Good time for Pat to begin a series on the book of James.
Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trial of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.
James 1:2-3
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
love that scripture. Have been reading it and reciting it since yesterday when we found out we would not be go through either.
I am sorry for today's outcome - praying for great things on June 1!!
SO sorry...June 1st will come fast!!!!!!! :)
OH no. I hate this and I'm so sorry. Praying for June and good news! Hang in there, i know it's so hard now but there is still much hope for soon! M
So sorry to hear, but how awesome that you have your faith and a new court date just around the corner.
Take care!
So sorry. I will be praying that the issue gets resolved in time for your next court date. We didn't pass on Thursday of this week and although it is heartbreaking, I just keep reminding myself, it is in His timing...not ours.
Sorry you have to wait longer, Amy and Pat. But, you know as well as we do, it is worth the wait. God has something awesome planned for you! Can't wait for June 1st!!
Gina and Steve
So sorry for the delay! It is frustrating, isn't it. God is faithful and trusting in His time frame, His big picture. June 1st will be here in a blink!
Praying for June 1st, I pray that this is both our families day to pass! God is good!!!!
I am sorry you did not pass. And am praying that June 1 is the day!!
Oh Amy, I'm SO sorry you didn't pass! It's SO hard to be patient!! Keep holding that verse close to your heart...
sorry sister ... i will definitely keep praying ...
Post a Comment